Interested in a career as a Family Day Care Educator?
- have a safe, secure home with adequate indoor and outdoor space
- believe in the importance and worth of nurturing and educating young children in small group environments
- want to run your own business from home
We are an established and professional child care service where staff:
- work with educators in partnership to meet the required national regulations, quality standards and scheme policies and procedures
- offer support and resources
- facilitate a well equipped toy library
- organise scheme meetings and training for educators
- offer play sessions for educators and children in their care
- provide start-up packs and marketing materials
Requirements before you start include:
- first aid training
- food handling qualifications
- fire safety check
- working with vulnerable people check for you and any member of your household over 18 years of age
- public liability insurance (available through Family Day Care Australia)
- any other costs incurred whilst ensuring your home and grounds meets the required standard
For more information click to download our booklet Information for prospective Educators
Or click to download the Educator Application Form and email completed from to us at email@example.com
Or by phoning the coordination unit on 6217 9610
Outside School Hours Care educators
If you are able to work effectively as part of a team, communicate with school age children and their families, are interested in providing high quality care and have specific skills in running sports or art and craft activities, then we invite you to apply for a position within our organization. A current Working with Vulnerable People card is required.
Our new educators participate in a comprehensive induction process and on the floor training with experienced educators. Clarence Children’s Services provides on going training in all aspects of working with children, as well as First Aid, Food Handling and Mandatory reporting training.
While preference is given to educators who are available to work everyday but we are able to work around study commitments if needed.
Please send a copy of your CV and a letter outlining you experience working with children, any relevant skills or qualifications and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosny Child Care Centre
Positions are advertised here and in The Mercury as they arise.