The information below contains all relevant forms and other resources to enrol your child into the After School Care, Before School Care and Holiday Care programs.
- Complete the Enrolment form for each individual child. This is an annual requirement. Please notify the emergency contacts that their names and numbers have been recorded on the form. Also inform them that educators may request ID if they have not met them before at the time of collection.
- If your child/ren has never attended any form of childcare before, could you please phone Centrelink on 136 150 and inform them you will be using our service and they will organise a Customer Reference Number for you (if eligible) so you can receive Child Care Benefit and the Child Care Rebate.
- Please complete Medical Forms if your child/ren have a medical condition – these include the Allergy Action Plans, Medical Conditions Form, and Risk Management Plans. Care cannot be provided until these are completed and submitted.
- Return your forms to the After School Hours Care office at 17 – 19 Alma Street Bellerive or alternatively you can email this on firstname.lastname@example.org. These must be returned before your children can go into care.
- Please place the OSHC/ASC business card in an easily accessible place in case you need to call the child’s centre or the Coordination Unit.Please be aware that cancellations for the day need to be called through to the centres by 1.30pm the office operates from 9 am to 5.00 pm business days. At times the office staff may work on the floor from 2pm so the office maybe unattended.
The OSHC/ASC Program does not operate on Student free days or Public Holidays. If you need to contact us please leave a message on our answering machine and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
FORMS – COMPULSORY
FORMS – MEDICAL